While writing Acrobat in One Hour for Legal Professionals, I created some checklists for common PDF workflows for lawyers and legal professionals.
The litigation workflows are based on my personal experiences, and include the following:
- Processing documents received for production
- Preparing PDF for e-filing
- Processing PDFs e-filed by other parties
- Responding to Interrogatory requests
- Preparing a PDF Trial Notebook
I’m not a transactional attorney, but I created a checklist for making a PDF closing binder as well. I’d love feedback from transactional folks on what kinds of PDF workflows they encounter. I plan to update the Workflow Checklist from time to time.
If you want a PDF copy of the Workflow Checklist, click here.