Thank you for subscribing to PaperlessChase.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam. Sometimes, however, these programs block e-mail you want to get.
To Ensure You Are Receiving My Emails Do The Following:
Be sure to add the following email addresses to your email white list to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
A whitelist is a list of accepted items or persons in a set…. a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which an e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every e-mail system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones.
1. In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. the welcome mail for a product you just purchased).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Outlook 2003 & Later
1. Right-click on the message in your inbox.
2. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
Click the “Add Rule” button.
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.