Here are the highlights from our Twitter posts this week:
- Tired of copying/pasting into your address book? Here’s a better way. Simple, automatic, reliable, & really useful!
- How to Remove Hidden Information Using Acrobat X: link
- Ross Gubmerman grades the readability of the Apple v. Samsung legal briefs: link
- 10 Highlights from the 2012 Legal Technology Survey Report: link
- New Orleans lawyers with iPads should sign up for our CLE seminar this Friday, Sept 14th. It’s three hours of CLE credit, including an hour of Ethics.
To get these kinds of updates as they come out subscribe to our Twitter feed (you have to join Twitter to do so, but it’s free).